Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going Private

Ok, I had a get-together with some friends over the weekend. After hearing about some of the things that they have gone thru with people viewing their blogs (thank you for bringing me to the light), I have decided to go private. I have thrown the idea around for a while now and this little bit of information helped me make my decision.

So with that all said, if you would like to still view my blog, please send me an email or just leave a comment with your email and I will send you an invite.

13 comments:

  1. Hey, will you invite me with my yahoo email instead of my gmail account? Thanks. Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, I would love to still follow your blog!!
    Thanks,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. Blogs are the only way I stay connected with grown ups in the ward! Please invite me. Linda.utley@comcast.net
    Thanks, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you send one to heather.carlile27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have an invite and know what it is that scared you into it! Even though it freaks me out, I like to stay updated. You have my e-mail right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send an invite to the Grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to be added to your blog please. My email is jacki_ellis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too:
    maryannhendrickson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lindseymonsen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to go private also, so if you want an invite, please post your email address on my blog by Monday.

    My email address is hnajensen@hotmail.com. I would love an invite to yours also.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, send me an invite, timandbritt@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete